Need Help Understanding My Blog? Click The "Explanation" Tab Above.
Following And Comments are greatly appreciated.

Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Draft

{ Kayla, 1986 }
(Will hopefully be continued soon.)

I slept better that night than I had for several months. I suppose it could have been a matter of sheer exhaustion, but no one will ever convince me it was anything other than having Tom back at home.

When Tom came through the door, I didn't care about the "end of tour" funkiness or who was watching - he gave me a fierce hug and a kiss that under any other set of circumstances would have had me taking off my panties. As it was, I managed not to let Puck trip us, or to forget to say hello to Fred, who just stood solemnly beside the door with a jacket in his hands.

"I'll be outside if you need me." he said, and let himself out.

No comments: