Need Help Understanding My Blog? Click The "Explanation" Tab Above.
Following And Comments are greatly appreciated.

Friday, November 9, 2012

Introduction

Welcome to the newest chapter of my previous blog, Love's Got Me Doin' Time.

Here, you will discover a world unlike the present. You will be transported to the 1980s, a time of big hair, tight pants, and decadence.

Join this group of ambitious musicians and ignorant ladies on a journey to success, love, and happiness.

Also, I would like to mention that I owe all of you, the devoted readers and loyal fans, a hug for making Love's Got Me Doin' Time the most popular Cinderella fan fiction blog on the web. Without your interest in these stories I would have stopped writing long ago. This blog gives me a purpose. Because of you, I am a better writer.

~Kayla Mae

No comments: